Weighing only 2 oz. and sized to fit in the palm of your hand, the Sawyer Mini water filter is one of the lightest, most compact and versatile filters available, and you can use it to drink straight from a stream.
Our lightest and most versatile personal water filtration system, the Sawyer MINI weighs just 2 ounces, fits in the palm of your hand, and provides 0.1 micron absolute filtration — removing 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli, removing 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium), and removing 100% of microplastics.
Attach the easy-to-use MINI to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from a water source, connect it to hydration pack tubing, or screw it onto standard disposable water and soda bottles.
Rated up to 100,000 filtered gallons of water, the award-winning MINI is perfect for everything from camping with the kids to traveling abroad where tap and bottle water cannot be trusted to kitting out your emergency go bag.
- Hollow-fiber membrane offers a high flow rate; sip on the Mini like a straw and it filters the water while it's on the way to your mouth
- Get down close to the stream or lake and use the filter to drink straight from the source, or fill your water bottle and insert the filter to start sipping
- Filter will also fit the threads on the included Sawyer 16 fl. oz. reusable pouch that you can fill at a lake or stream and then use to squeeze water through the filter
- 0.1-micron filter physically removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Use the included syringe to backflush the filter to maintain a high flow rate
- Filter will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; can also be used as an inline filter (adapters and hoses not included)
- Avoid freezing this filter; freezing may ruin the hollow-fiber membrane
- Includes Sawyer Mini water filter, one 16 fl. oz. reusable squeeze pouch, a filter tip cap and a cleaning syringe
- Made in USA.
Protozoa and Bacteria
|Pump Strokes Per Liter||
1 x 5 inches