Metal Detector - Tesoro Cortes
Rate: $30 / Day
The Tesoro Cortes represents the best combination of current and new technologies that Tesoro has to offer. When Jack Gifford and Vince Gifford set out to create a new target ID machine they each brought with them different experience. Jack has over twenty-five years experience designing some of the best analog detectors that have been on the market. Vince brought with him a decade of computer systems experience. Together, they have been creating new technology that gives our detectors superior performance and keeps them easy to use. Various parts of this technology have been finding it's way into Tesoro detectors since the introduction of the Golden ÂµMax. The new CortÃ©s represents all phases of our new microprocessor technology combined with our tried and true analog circuits to create a detector that has all of the high end features our customers have asked for with user friendly Tesoro controls.
- Operating Frequency: 10 kHz
- Searchcoil Type: Concentric
- Searchcoil Size: 9 x 8
- Cable Length: Approx. 3'
- Audio Freq. Target ID Tones: Approx. 350 to 800 Hz
- Audio Freq. All Metal VCO: Approx. 350 to 920 Hz
- Audio Output: 2 Â¼" speaker and headphone jack
- Headphone Compatibility: Â¼" stereo plug
- Weight (may vary slightly): 2.98 lbs
- Battery Requirement: Eight AA (alkaline)
- Battery Life (typical): 10 to 20 hours
- Optimum Temp. Range: 30Â° to 100Â° F
- Optimum Humidity: 0 to 75% R.H.
- Operating Modes: Silent Search Discriminate, No Motion All Metal, Sum, Notch Narrow/Wide