Kayak - Inflatable Single
The NRS MaverIK I Inflatable Kayak fits in the trunk of your car, inflates in just minutes and is so burly that it has run the Grand Canyon
The boat that redefined "ducky". A hit with beginners and experts alike. Short waterline and high rocker angles make this boat quick and responsive, while the width makes it stable enough for beginners through big water.
- For top performance we offer removable foot braces and lace in thigh straps with all attachments and hardware pre-installed.
- Heavy-duty Pennel OrcaÂ® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- 9" tubes and a 35.5" width make it strong and very stable while they length and rocker contribute to high performance handling.
- Folds compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Self-bailing floor lets you leave that coffee can at home.
- Trouble-free Leafieldâ„¢ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- Length: 9'9"
- Width: 35.5"
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Tube Diameter: 11"
- Thwart Diameter: 10.5"
- Kick\Rocker (Bow\Stern):18"
- Number of Air Chambers:4
- Valve Type: Leafield C-7 Pressure Relief
- Number of D-Rings: 1
- Number of Handles: 2
- Throwbag* If requested