Kayak - Inflatable Double
Rate: $45 / Day
No inventory March 27 - April 3.
NRS MaverIK II Inflatable Kayak
Features the legendary performance and durability of the MaverIK I, but with room for two paddlers. You can also paddle it solo for extra cargo space and stability. With an extended waterline and high rocker angles, this boat tracks like a champ without feeling sluggish. Folds compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Heavy-duty Pennel OrcaÂ® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- 11" tubes and a 36" width make the MaverIK II extremely stable, and the 12'5" length provides excellent wave riding ability.
- Self-bailing floor lets you leave that coffee can at home.
- The inflatable thwart seats are glued in for reliable, stable comfort.
- Trouble-free Leafieldâ„¢ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- Length: 12'5"
- Width: 36"
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Tube Diameter: 11"
- Thwart Diameter: 10.5"
- Number of Air Chambers: 5
- Valve Type: Leafield C-7 & Pressure Relief
- Number of D-Rings: 2
- Number of Handles: 2
- 2 Paddles
- 2 PFDs
- Throwbag* If requested