We've streamlined our process a bit, so please read:
- Once your reservation request is submitted, you'll receive an email stating we have received it, and we'll get working on inputting your info into our system. We will contact you with any questions we have.
- After we review your request, you will receive an email asking you to fill out the Reservation Confirmation Document that will be attached. Download the form to your preferred device and complete the required information and sign. Be sure to read the Acknowledgement of Risk and Consent Release notice and initial as required. There will be a link on the form you were emailed to do this. Complete it and email it back to finalize your reservation, or bring it with you when you pick up your items. NOTE: Reservations are first come, first served. Your reservation is not guaranteed until we receive this form.
- After receiving your form, we will complete your reservation and send you a confirmation email stating so.
- When you pick up your rentals, we'll verify it's you, charge your card and grab your gear.
- Please report any damages or defects when returning equipment. After we clean and inspect them, damaged equipment may incur a repair/replacement charge. We will attempt to contact you prior to doing so.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
- A credit card number is required to guarantee any reservation. Your reservation is not guaranteed until a card is on file. Debit Cards WILL NOT be accepted as form for Security Deposits.
- Any rental reservation not cancelled at least 48 hours before the scheduled pickup may be subject to a charge up to the full rental rate for the reservation period.
- Downloading forms requiring signatures may be necessary. Adobe Reader may be needed if you have issues completing/signing the form. DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE HERE.
- We require a minimum of 48-hours notice for processing of large reservations. For immediate availability, please call (602) 952-6900.
- Daily rental items are for same day, not 24 hours. Items not returned by the end of the day may incur an additional charge.
REQUEST A RESERVATION
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel for "How To" videos of some of our rental equipment and info on our outdoors classes.