Osprey AETHER AG 70
The Aether Sets the Bar for backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AG Series has a pedigree like no other pack.
The Aether AG Series sets the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion.When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week or more, there is no better option than the Aether AG 70. Size XL comes with a Large hipbelt and harness.
The IsoForm5 harness and CM hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK
Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid daypack.Not available outside the US and Canada.
- Lower Inside-Out compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
|SM||4089 IN3 / 67 L||31.5H X 15.75W X 13.39D IN.||5.162 LBS.|
|MD||4272 IN3 / 70 L||33.46H X 15.75W X 13.39D IN.||5.214 LBS.|
|LG||4455 IN3 / 73 L||35.43H X 15.75W X 13.39D IN.||5.266 LBS.|
|XL||4638 IN3 / 76 L||37.4H X 15.75W X 13.39D IN.||5.319 LBS.|
- MAIN; 210D Nylon Dobby
- ACCENT; 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- BOTTOM; 500D Nylon Packcloth