Oboz Sawtooth II Mid Waterproof
This classic waterproof mid is as comfortable on backpacking trips as it is tromping through late-season snowpack.
With mesh vents for added breathability, our proven B-DRY Waterproof membrane, a supportive heel cup designed to shave weight and asymmetrical collar for comfort. It’s an off-road machine capable of whatever you throw its way.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material
- Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- 3D molded heel counter
- Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Dual density EVA
- Nylon shank
- M9(1/2 PR): 19 oz./539 grams