Miller Vi-Go Ladder Climbing Safety System
Söll Vi-Go Ladder Climbing Safety Systems provide the ultimate in safety with continuous fall protection when climbing fixed ladders: remarkably ergonomic and versatile vertical steel rope system with integrated fall protection.
Söll Vi-Go is a fall protection system that can be retrofitted onto existing climbing devices such as ladders or rungs used in wind turbine, power supply, telecommunication or other industry. It is basically made up of a steel rope or cable (three different types), fastening elements and a revolutionary guided-type fall arrester.
- Uninterrupted fall protection – Uniquely-designed Vi-Go Cable Sleeve automatically bypasses intermediate cable guides, keeping both hands free for climbing; travels smoothly along cable and locks instantly in the event of a fall.
- Easy, one-hand operation for attachment/detachment from the system. No pins/chains or external parts to lose or damage.
- Automatic pass-through cable guides secure lifeline to prevent cable wear and enable the system to accommodate curves.
- Withstand harsh environments – The Vi-Go Cable Sleeve is constructed with durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Attachment mechanism engineered to prevent incorrect installation, ensuring greater safety. Unit will not open if attached incorrectly.
- Cable sleeve integrated shock-absorbing element – Provides a “dual shock-absorbing system” to further reduce fall forces. Protects the system and ladder from damage. – Once a fall occurs, the deployed shock absorber indicates the unit must be taken out of service.
- Accommodate 5/16-inch (8mm) or 3/8-inch (10mm) cable.