CMC WHITNEY 2.0
The updated Whitney Pack in this 2.0 version includes upgraded storage capacity and organization, and a more durable fabric in a new color.
Designed by rescuers for rescuers, this is the perfect SAR-ready pack. Large enough to carry gear and provisions to support you in the field for a multi-day mission, the Whitney 2.0 contains plenty of pockets and features to keep everything well organized and easily accessible.
Improved Features Include:
- Suspension system significantly improved for maximum comfort under maximum load
- Rainfly made from Seam-sealed Rip Stop nylon and elastic cord for securing over pack in adverse conditions.
- Separate Stowage for ground cloth and rainfly, keeps these components out of the way until needed. Both can be quickly released from Pack with side release buckles for easier use/cleaning/maintenance
- Fleece lined stowage for goggles/glasses located at the top of the pack for quick retrieval
- Small outer zippered pocket for quick access to small specific personal items
- MOLLE hook and loop on outside of Personal Compartment enables adding components or ID label
- CMC branded label holder holds business card or other appropriate label as desired
- Shove-It-Pocket (between the Upper Main Compartment and the Personal Pocket) secured by two side release buckles on compression straps that enables pack compression but does not prevent access to the main compartment. Enables easy entry to main compartment without unbuckling compression straps
- Bottom of bag’s main compartment and side pockets constructed with 1,000 denier Tarpaulin, providing a more robust and environmental resistant barrier to dirt, water and abrasion
- Personal Compartment(Admin Pocket) redesigned for maximum organization
- Includes a water-resistant, zippered pouch for protecting small personal technology from environmental factors such as dust, grit, dirt and water
- Multiple mesh zippered pockets
- Available in OD Green
- Designed by CMC and manufactured in Vietnam
|440648||6 LB 2 OZ (2.81 KG)||OD Green||2,800 ci (46 L)|