Ski Lift Maintenance Evacuation Kit
This is the kit used for ski lift maintenance evacuation.
This kit is designed, in compliance with OSHA Standards, for emergency situations involving lift maintenance personnel in need of rescue. Ski Lift maintenance Technicians are often working in remote wilderness areas. In the event of a fall, the technician can be stuck hanging out of reach of possibility of self rescue. This kit and related items below provide the tools necessary for ski lift operations teams rescue their personnel from potentially dangerous scenarios.
- 1 Rope Bag (431203)
- 150 feet of 7/16" HTP Static Rope (P110080046)
- 1 Petzl I'D (D200S0)
- 1 Aluminum Anchor Plate (300610)
- 1 SMC Steel Carabiners (SM21001N)
- 5 Black Diamond Rocklock Twistlock Aluminum Carabiners (BD2102520000ALL1)
- Yates Anchor Straps; 1 Two Foot (690 HD), 1 Three Foot (691 HD) & 1 Four Foot (692 HD)
- 1 Petzl Vertex Helmet ( A010AA02)
- 1 Aztec Elite Kit (AELK RTR)
- 1 Yates Rescue Clip w/Extension Pole (1117)